The North Face Mens Carto Triclimate Jacket
The Carto Triclimate Jacket is a waterproof, breathable and windproof DryVent 2L shell paired with a zip-out, insulated liner jacket. It can be adapted for total comfort in almost any situation.
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Adjustable hood
- [Inner Jacket] Synthetic Insulation
- Additional secure-zip pocket on liner
- Heat transfer logo on left chest
- Reverse-coil center front zip with an internal draft flap
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2L shell helps keep you dry
- [Outer Jacket] Standard fit
Outer Lining: 100% Polyester Taffeta With Non-PFC DWR Finish
Outer Body: DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
Inner: 100% Polyester Taffeta
Inner: 100 G Heatseeker™ Eco 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
Outer: 60% Recycled Polyester In Body, 120 G In Collar, 60 G In Sleeves
Center Back: 27"