The North Face Mens Descendit Jacket
The tried and tested Descendit is a classic all-mountain ski/board shell jacket. It’s completely waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to the seam-sealed DryVent™ fabric technology. The overall look is pared back, but underneath this clean exterior there are functions like a wrist pass pocket with goggle wipe, underarm vents, adjustable helmet-compatible hood and secure chest pocket.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Exposed VISLON® center front zip
- Exposed, secure-zip chest pocket
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with a goggle wipe
- Internal, secure-zip chest pocket
- Underarm vents
- Integrated cuff gussets
Fabric: DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
Insulation: 80 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% recycled polyester in the front body and upper back, 60 g in the hood, collar, sleeves, and lower back
Center Back: 31"