The North Face Mens Inlux Insulated Jacket
Delivering versatile waterproof protection and warmth during outdoor adventures in wet weather, this waterproof hooded shell jacket features lightweight insulation and a lightweight fleece lining throughout.
- Versatile, waterproof, breathable DryVent™ 2L jacket with lightweight Heatseeker insulation.
- Relaxed fit
- Soft fleece lining
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Center front stormflap with Velcro® closure
- Pit-zip venting
- Zip hand pockets
- Internal chest pocket
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Raised logos
- Mens Wateproof Insulated Jacket
- Avg Weight: 804 G (28.4 Oz)
- Center Back: 29.5"
- Solid: 75D 123 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—100% Polyester
- Insulation: 80 G Heatseeker™
- Usages: Lifestyle, Ski, Snowsports, Snowshoeing, Urban
- PrimaLoft® insulation is the world’s best down alternative for wet-weather insulating performance. Each series achieves comfort in any condition by delivering warmth without bulk, water resistance and compressibility that mimics goose down.
- This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function