The North Face Mens Newington Jacket
Whether you're spending your winters in crowded cities or sleepy mountain towns, the snow and cold will be no match for you in The North Face's Newington Down Jacket. Packed with toasty-warm down insulation, this jacket not only keeps you warm in frosty temps, but also guards you from snow, sleet, and everything in between thanks to its waterproof DryVent shell.
- Warm and waterproof jacket to help you brave wild winter weather
- DryVent shell keeps out moisture from snow and wintry mixes
- Down insulation offers body-hugging warmth in frigid temps
- Soft lining in the upper body provides additional warmth and comfort
- Adjustable hood with folding gaiter keeps out snow and sleet
- Soft ribbing at the cuffs and hem comfortably seals out the cold
- Storm flap over front zipper stops wind from creeping in
- Zippered pockets ensure secure storage for everyday items
- Center back length , 28.37"
- Material - [membrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer), [face fabric] 70D nylon, [lining] recycled polyester
- Insulation - 550-fill down
- Fit - relaxed
- Center Back Length - 28.37in, hip length