The North Face Mens Paramount Convertible Pant
Convertible pants for hiking in variable spring conditions. Stay comfortable on multi-day hikes regardless of conditions with these versatile, durable pants that easily convert to 10-inch shorts and feature water-repellent nylon fabric to keep you dryer and a zip-close cargo pocket to stow trail permits.
- Standard fit
- FlashDry-XD™ materials offer enhanced moisture management to help keep you comfortable and increased abrasion resistance for extra durability
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
- Fabric made with 86% recycled polyester
- Belt loops
- Zip-fly with snap closure
- Hand pockets
- Concealed-zip back pocket
- Zip-off legs let you convert pants to shorts with a 9" inseam
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Heat transfer logo on left thigh
Fabric: 86% recycled polyester, 14% elastane with FlashDry-XD™ and non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Fit: Standard - Fits true-to-size for easy, comfortable movement
Inseam: S 30", R 32", L 34"
FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to accelerate the removal of moisture from the skin and speed up evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables you to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.