The North Face Mens Paramount Trail Convertible Pant
Convertible pants for hiking in variable spring conditions. Stay comfortable on multi-day hikes regardless of conditions with these versatile, durable pants that easily convert to 10-inch shorts and feature water-repellent nylon fabric to keep you dryer and a zip-close cargo pocket to stow trail permits.
- Durable, water-repellent convertible pants
- 100% nylon ripstop with FlashDry and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Relaxed Straight Fit
- Zip-off legs let you convert pants to shorts with 9" inseam
- Integrated/Belted waistband
- Secure-zip pockets
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Heat transfer logo on right thigh
Fabric: 168 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with FlashDry™ and durable water repellent (DWR) finish
Inseam: S 29", R 32", L 34
Usage: Travel, Lifestyle, Trekking, Hiking
FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to accelerate the removal of moisture from the skin and speed up evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables you to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.