The North Face Mens Progressor Pant
Purpose built for tough hikes, these technical pants feature stretch-woven ripstop fabric in the seat and knees for maximum mobility and durability.
- Durable, technical pants constructed with stretchy fabric
- Slim fit
- Breathable waistband
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for added mobility
- Zip-fly with snap front and bonded belt loops
- Open, bonded-edge hand pocket on left side
- Zippered hand pocket and thigh pocket
- Leg-hem cinch system for easy pull up
- Mens Performance Soft Shell Pant
- Avg Weight: 300 G (10.58 Oz)
- Inseam: S 29", R 31", L 33"
- Body: 165 G/M² 89% Nylon, 11% Spandex Four-Way Stretch Woven With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Seat And Knees: 151 G/M² 87% Nylon, 13% Elastane Four-Way Stretch-Woven Ripstop With DWR Finish
- Usages: Hiking, Trekking