The North Face Mens Thermoball Eco 2.0 Jacket
The slim-fit Men’s ThermoBall™ Eco Jacket 2.0 features an innovative quilting pattern and advanced insulation for lightweight warmth, durability and packability. It’s also made with 100% recycled fabrics and fill, because gear should be tougher on the cold—and easier on the planet.
- Slim fit
- 2.5x2.5 quilt pattern
- ThermoBall™ Eco insulation for warmth even when wet
- Reverse-coil center front zip
- Packs into chest pocket
- Concealed, secure-zip hand pockets
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
Fabric: Body - 100% Recycled Nylon
Fit: Slim Fit
Insulation: 11 G/Ft² ThermoBall™ Eco 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
ThermoBall™ - The North Face™ developed a partnership with PrimaLoft® to offer a new synthetic alternative to down. ThermoBall™ is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional, continuous-filament synthetic insulations, the small round PrimaLoft® synthetic fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters; trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth.
- Phenomenal warmth in cold and wet conditions
- Packs neatly into zipper pocket (not all styles)
- Insulates even when wet