The North Face Mens Thermoball Eco Hoodie Jacket
The versatile Men's ThermoBall Eco Hoodie features a new quilting pattern and updated insulation for lightweight warmth, durability and packability. It’s also made with 100% recycled fabrics and fill, because gear should be tougher on the cold—and easier on the planet. The use of recycled materials in our manufacturing process creates slight variations in fabric color and texture, meaning that every garment is not just more sustainable, but completely unique.
- 2.5x2.5 quilt pattern
- ThermoBall Eco Insulation for warmth even when wet
- Standard fit
- Fixed hood
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Reverse-coil center front zip
- Packs into chest pocket
- Concealed, secure-zip hand pockets
Fabric: 100% Recycled Nylon
Insulation: ThermoBall™ Eco 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
Center Back: 27.5"
The North Face™ developed a partnership with PrimaLoft® to offer a new synthetic alternative to down. ThermoBall™ is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional, continuous-filament synthetic insulations, the small round PrimaLoft® synthetic fiber clusters closely to mimic down clusters; trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth.
- ThermoBall Collection features ThermoBall insulation technology
- Phenomenal warmth in cold and wet conditions
- Packs neatly into zipper pocket (not all styles pack into zipper pocket.)
- Insulates even when wet