The North Face Mens West Basin DryVent Jacket
The Men's West Basin DryVent™ Jacket is a waterproof-breathable rain jacket made, in part, with sustainably-conscious materials. 27% of the polyurethane in the body fabric is made from plant-based content.
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Heat transfer logo on left chest
- 28% of the polyurethane in the membrane is made using biobased/plant-based content
- Adjustable, three-piece hood
- Elastic cuffs
- Reverse-coil center front zip
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 3L with stretch helps keep you dry
- Standard fit
body: 30D x 30D x 20D 122 g/m² DryVent™ 3L—68% recycled nylon, 27% recycled polyester, 5% elastane
hood and shoulders: 30D x 30D x 20D 122 g/m² DryVent™ 3L—68% recycled nylon, 27% recycled polyester, 5% elastane
top of draft flap: 105 g/m² 100% polyester
Center Back: 28.5"