The North Face Tekno Ridge Full Zip Jacket
Midweight, full-zip Jacket for day-long comfort and epic park laps. The North Face Tekno Ridge FZ Jacket features a 200-weight water resistant fleece and is highly wind resistant great for hiking on the trails or in the streets.
- Standard fit
- 200-weight, water-resistant fleece - Windwall Fleece
- Flashdry Fabric for quick evaporation of moisture
- Highly wind-resistant; wind permeability rated at less than 20 CFM
- Zippered pockets
- Mens Windproof Water Resistant Mid-Weight Jacket
- Avg Weight: 476 G [16.8 oz]
- Length From Center Back: 27.25"
- Fabric - Body: 253 G/M² WindWall®—50% Recycled Polyester, 44% Polyester, 6% Elastane With FlashDry-XD™ And Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Usages: Hiking, Walking, Camping
- FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to accelerate the removal of moisture from the skin and speed up evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables you to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- WindWall® fabric is a wind-resistant fleece. WindWall® utilizes a unique fabric-bonding process that allows a limited degree of external air permeability (approximately 20 CFM), which drastically reduces the effects of windchill and enhances your warmth and comfort. WindWall® 1 fabric has a mesh liner, while WindWall® 2 fabric has a grid fleece liner for even greater insulation.