The North Face Womens Antora Rain Jacket
Made with 100% recycled fabrics, the Women's Antora Jacket is a modern silhouette inspired by our iconic Mountain Light Jacket. This water-repellent, breathable and windproof shell also features secure-zip pockets and an adjustable hood.
- 100% windproof fabric
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Drop-tail hem
- Stormflap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the center front zip
- Standard fit
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Attached, three-piece hood with an adjustable cord lock
- Alpine-style design with secure-zip hand pockets
- Side-hem adjust
Body: 70D 88 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Nylon With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
Body Lining: 50 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester Mesh
Hood And Sleeve Lining: 75D 66 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
Center Back: 25.875"