The North Face Womens Apex Flex Dryvent Jacket
The Apex Flex DryVent™ Jacket combines a waterproof, breathable DryVent™ membrane with a soft, stretch-woven face and lightweight stretch-knit backer for comfortable protection from the elements.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 3L shell with a soft, stretch-woven face and stretch-knit backer for warmth and comfort
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached drop hood with drawcord adjustability
- Laminated stormflap with snap closure at hem and top collar covers the center front zip
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Fabric: 75D X 75D 292 G/M² DryVent™ 3L—93% Polyester, 7% Elastane With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Weight 657g (23.2oz)
- Centre Back: 27"
- Usage: Rainwear, Hiking, Casual
This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
- Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average