The North Face Womens Carto Triclimate Jacet
The North Face Carto Triclimate Hooded 3-in-1 jacket is your do-it-all option. No matter the adventure or destination, this component system jacket can handle whatever your day holds — rain or shine. The two-layer DryVent shell with a DWR finish blocks out rain and wind, while the inner liner maintains core warmth. Zipped-together, these two layers efficiently battle cold, wet winter weather, while separately they provide adaptable year-round use. The quilted liner acts as a puffy outer-layer for campfire comfort on cool fall evenings, while the shell easily layers to protect against spring storms on the trail.
- A weatherproof jacket system for active women
- Zip-out two-layer design offers dynamic weather adaptability
- PrimaLoft Black insulates against cold temperatures
- DWR-treated shell offers waterproof storm protection
- Durable shell is windproof and abrasion-resistant
- Adjustable waist, hood, and cuffs safeguard against wet weather
- Slim fitting liner layers smoothly under relaxed-cut shell
- Streamlined shape affords sleek style for town or trail
- Shell Material: [membrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR coating
- Removable Liner Material: [membrane/laminate] 100% recycled polyester, [insulation] PrimaLoft Black
- Fit: [shell] regular, [liner] slim
- Center Back Length: [shell] 27.5in, [removable liner] 24in
PrimaLoft® insulation is the world’s best down alternative for wet-weather insulating performance. Each series achieves comfort in any condition by delivering warmth without bulk, water resistance and compressibility that mimics goose down.