The North Face Womens Descendit Jacket Clearance
The women's North Face Descendit Jacket is the perfect all-mountain ski jacket. This insulated jacket features DryVent™ 2L construction so that you stay warm, comfy, and protected from the elements all day on the ski slope.
- Slim fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Center front zip
- Chest pocket with a zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with a goggle wipe
- Internal, secure-zip media pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Underarm vents
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- Snap-down powder skirt
Fabric: DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Fit: Slim fit-Has a close-to-body fit with a fair range of motion. The jacket is shaped at the waist with moderate body contouring. Can be worn over base layers or light mid-layers.
Insulation: 80 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in the front body and upper back, 60 g in the hood, collar, sleeves and lower back
Center Back: 27"