The North Face Womens Inlux Insulated Jacket
Waterproof yet breathable, insulated hooded jacket for whatever the forecast holds. Womens Inlux Jacket is awaterproof hooded shell jacket features lightweight insulation and a lightweight fleece lining throughout.
- Womens specific
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with 100 g Heatseeker™ Eco insulation in the body and 80 g in the hood, collar and sleeves
- 100% windproof fabric
- Lined with raschel fleece
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Exposed, two-way, VISLON® center front zip with internal draft flap
- Internal, Zippered chest pocket
- Exposed, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Pit-zip venting
- Hem cinch-cord
- Womens Wateproof Insulated Jacket
- Avg Weight: 835 G (29.45 Oz)
- Center Back: 29"
- Heather: 150D 150 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—100% Polyester With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Herringbone: 160D 182 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—100% Polyester With DWR Finish
- Main-Body Lining: 180 G/M² 100% Polyester Raschel Fleece, Sleeve And Lower-Body Lining: 50D 73 G/M² 100% Polyester Taffeta
- Insulation: Heatseeker™ Eco 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester Insulation: 100 G In Body; 80 G In Hood, Collar And Sleeves
- Usages: Lifestyle, Ski, Snowsports, Snowshoeing, Urban
- PrimaLoft® insulation is the world’s best down alternative for wet-weather insulating performance. Each series achieves comfort in any condition by delivering warmth without bulk, water resistance and compressibility that mimics goose down.
- This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function