The North Face Womens Inlux Insulated Jacket
Waterproof yet breathable, insulated hooded jacket for whatever the forecast holds. Womens Inlux Jacket is awaterproof hooded shell jacket features lightweight insulation and a lightweight fleece lining throughout.
- Womens specific
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with 100 g Heatseeker Eco insulation in the body and 80 g in the hood, collar and sleeves
- 100% windproof fabric
- Lined with raschel fleece
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Exposed, two-way, VISLON center front zip with internal draft flap
- Internal, Zippered chest pocket
- Exposed, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Pit-zip venting
- Hem cinch-cord
Body - 150D 150 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
Lining: 180 g/m² 100% polyester raschel fleece
Sleeve and lower-body lining: 50D 73 g/m² 100% polyester taffeta
Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in body; 80 g in hood, collar and sleeves
Center Back: 29"
PrimaLoft® insulation is the world’s best down alternative for wet-weather insulating performance. Each series achieves comfort in any condition by delivering warmth without bulk, water resistance and compressibility that mimics goose down.
Dryvent Technology: This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function