The North Face Womens Outerboroughs Parka
The stylish Women's New Outerboroughs Parka features waterproof, breathable DryVentT 2L, down insulation and a windproof fabric. This relaxed-fit jacket will keep you warm in the coldest winter conditions.
- Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2L shell with DWR finish keeps you dry
- 100% windproof fabric
- 550 fill goose down S
- Stormflap with Velcro closure covers the two-way, VISLON center front zip
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux-fur ruff
- Attached, internal adjustable suspenders
- Two oversize, secure-zip chest pockets
- Side-entry, secure-zip hand pockets
- External sleeve pocket for easy-to-access storage
- Internal cuff gaiters
- Oversize embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
Fabric: DryVent™ 2L—49% Nylon, 33% Polyester, 18% Cotton With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
Insulation: 550 Fill Down; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
Center Back: 34"
DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be fully waterproof, windproof and breathable. The outer face of the textile is treated with a durable water repellant finish that helps form droplets and repel water from the surface. Each multi layered textile is engineered to allow water vapor to pass through from the inside to the outside. Fabrics using a 2 Layer construction are our most versatile and used across all our categories. These fabrics are designed into clothing and accessories that are normally lined with a secondary fabric for extra comfort and increased warmth. These lined products can also be designed with fixed insulation for ultimate warmth and versatility and can be found in a wide range of looks and finishes.