The North Face Womens Paramount Convertible Pant
Designed for the modern hiker, this convertible pant is versatile and lightweight and offers stretch for excellent range of motion.
- Womens Specific
- Standard fit
- Mid rise
- Zip-off legs for converting pants to 9" shorts
- Roll-up pant legs with adjustable snap-tab closure
- Belt loops
- Zip-fly with exposed snap front closure
- Two open pockets in front and two in back
- Concealed-zip pocket on right side
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Womens Technical Convertible Pant
- Avg Weight: 340 G (12 Oz)
- Inseam: S 30", R 32", L 34"
- Fabric: 75D X 170D 165 G/M² 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex With FlashDry-XD™
- Usage: Travel, Lifestyle, Trekking, Hiking
FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to accelerate the removal of moisture from the skin and speed up evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables you to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.