The North Face Womens Pilson Jacket
The sleek, thigh-length Women's Pilson Jacket features waterproof, breathable DryVentT 2L fabric and down insulation to keep you dry, cozy and confident so you can comfortably take on any cold-weather conditions.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with DWR finish keeps you dry
- 550 fill down
- Fixed hood with drawcord adjustability
- Stormflap with hidden snap closure covers the VISLON center front zip
- Covered, secure-zip, welt hand pockets
- Secure-zip, internal media-compatible pocket
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Center Back: 31"
- Fabric: DryVent™—100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Insulation: 550 fill down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be fully waterproof, windproof and breathable. The outer face of the textile is treated with a durable water repellant finish that helps form droplets and repel water from the surface. Each multi layered textile is engineered to allow water vapor to pass through from the inside to the outside. Fabrics using a 2 Layer construction are our most versatile and used across all our categories. These fabrics are designed into clothing and accessories that are normally lined with a secondary fabric for extra comfort and increased warmth. These lined products can also be designed with fixed insulation for ultimate warmth and versatility and can be found in a wide range of looks and finishes