The North Face Womens West Basin DryVent Jacket
DryVent'" with Biobased Membrane 3L Jackets feature waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent'" 3L fabric with stretch. We replaced 27% of the petroleum used in the membrane of these jackets with a renewable bio-based resource made from plants.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 3L with stretch helps keep you dry
- 28% of the polyurethane in the membrane is made using biobased/plant-based content
- Adjustable, three-piece hood
- Reverse-coil center front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
body: 30D x 30D x 20D 122 g/m² DryVent™ 3L—68% recycled nylon, 27% recycled polyester, 5% elastane
hood and shoulders: 30D x 30D x 20D 122 g/m² DryVent™ 3L— 68% recycled nylon, 27% recycled polyester, 5% elastane
top of draft flap: 105 g/m² 100% polyester
Center Back: 26.5"