Therm-A-Rest Mens Prolite Plus Sleeping Pad - Classic Valve
All-Season self-inflating comfort - now with even less weight & bulk. The ProLite Plus mattress combines outstanding all-season warmth with the convenience of self-inflation. An upgrade to our exclusive Atmos Foam reduces weight and boosts compressibility. In addition, patent-pending diagonal-cut foam delivers more warmth than the more common vertical channels, making it the ideal choice for ski touring, cold weather expeditions and winter camping. Stuff sack included.
ProLite Plus: All-Season self-inflating comfort - now with even less weight & bulk.
- Lighter: Atmos Foam reduces weight by nearly 10%.
- Four-Season Warmth: Thick, patent-pending diagonal-cut foam offers efficient year-round comfort.
- Ultra-Compact: Atmos Foam boosts compressibility for easy packing.
- Self-Inflating: Expanding foam core self-inflates; top off with just a few breaths for personalized firmness.
MATTRESSES The ultimate foundation of sleep comfort. From the legendary comfort of our self-inflating mattresses, to the revolutionary warmth and ultralight compactness of NeoAir insulated air mattresses, nothing rests you like a Therm-a-Rest mattress.
Our Camp & Comfort mattresses provide warmth and support to make your nights outside restful and relaxing. Family campers, car campers and base campers choose these mattresses for blissful nights and refreshed mornings.
- 2 Sizes to Choose: Regular & Long
- Color: Mountain Sunset, Poppy Red
- R Value = Relative Warmth: 3.4
- Top Fabric Type: 50D mini Hex Rip Stop Polyester
- Bottom Fabric Type: 50D Polyester
- Foam Type: Diagonal Punched
- Fill Material: Urethane Foam
- Country of Origin: Seattle, Washington USA
- Weight: 1 lb 4oz [570 g]
- Dimensions: 20" x 72" [51 x 183 cm]
- Thickness: 1.5" [3.8 cm]
- Packed Dimen: 11" x 4.8" [28 x 12 cm]
- Weight: 1 lb 10oz [740 g]
- Dimensions: 25" x 77" [63 x 196 cm]
- Thickness: 1.5" [3.8 cm]
- Packed Dimen: 13" x 5.1" [33 x 13 cm]
Our exclusive Atmos foam provides outstanding loft while also maximizing compress-ability and minimizing weight. The secret is in the manufacturing process. Foam is typically produced in open containers where chemicals and "foaming" agents are mixed. This causes a reaction in which air bubbles get captured in the material as it changes from a liquid into a foam.
DIAGONALLY DIE-CUT FOAM
Pioneered by Therm-a-Rest, this technology works on the same principal as our vertically die-cut foams, lowering overall mattress density to reduce weight and increase pack-ability. However, cut at an angle, these die-cuts decrease the direct, vertical flow of air between the ground and the top of the mattress, resulting in warmer mattress with similar weight and compress-ability benefits.
R-VALUE WARMTH - 3.4