Therm-A-Rest Mens ProLite Plus II Sleeping Pad Updated
The New Therm-A-Rest ProLite + II Sleeping Pad is crafted for three-season adventures by combining comfort, warmth and packability and a new valve system. For journeying into the backcountry with self-inflating support, our ProLite Plus is a camp favorite. The diagonal-cut foam creates a lighter mattress without sacrificing warmth. Premium materials and foam provide legendary Therm-a-Rest comfort and support. The versatile self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three-times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the ProLite Plus is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact.
- Three-Season Warmth: Thick, diagonal-cut foam offers efficient comfort while sleeping under the stars.
- The 1.5-inch (3.8 cm) pad boasts a 3.2 R-value for added warmth in the backcountry.
- Ultra-Compact: Lightweight foam boosts compressibility for easy packing.
- Self-Inflating: Expanding foam core self-inflates; top off with just a few breaths for personalized firmness.
- WingLock Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save energy.
- Stuff sack included
- 2 Sizes to Choose: Regular & Long
- Color: Assorted
- R Value = Relative Warmth: 3.2
- Top / Bottom Fabric: 50D mini hex rip polyester
- Foam Type: The diagonal-cut foam
- Fill Material: Premium Foam
- Usage: Camping, Backpacking, Hiking
- Weight: 1 lb 7oz [650 g]
- Dimensions: 20" x 72" [51 x 183 cm]
- Thickness: 1.5" [3.8 cm]
- Packed Dimen: 11" x 6.8" [28 x 17 cm]
- Weight: 1 lb 10oz [740 g]
- Dimensions: 25" x 77" [64 x 196 cm]
- Thickness: 1.5" [3.8 cm]
- Packed Dimen: 13" x 7" [33 x 18 cm]
Our exclusive Atmos foam provides outstanding loft while also maximizing compress-ability and minimizing weight. The secret is in the manufacturing process. Foam is typically produced in open containers where chemicals and "foaming" agents are mixed. This causes a reaction in which air bubbles get captured in the material as it changes from a liquid into a foam.
DIAGONALLY DIE-CUT FOAM
Pioneered by Therm-a-Rest, this technology works on the same principal as our vertically die-cut foams, lowering overall mattress density to reduce weight and increase pack-ability. However, cut at an angle, these die-cuts decrease the direct, vertical flow of air between the ground and the top of the mattress, resulting in warmer mattress with similar weight and compress-ability benefits.
R-VALUE WARMTH - 3.2