Therm-A-Rest Womens ProLite Plus Sleeping
Our women’s ProLite Plus sleeping pad offers the stability and comfort of a self-inflating pad while diagonal-cuts create a lighter and more packable piece for the backcountry. The 1.5-inch (3.8 cm) pad boasts a 3.9 R-value for added warmth and a shorter length when compared to our standard ProLite Plus. The versatile self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three-times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the Women’s ProLite Plus is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a compact stuff sack. Fast & Light. Added warmth and a shorter length for three-season backcountry adventures.
- Women’s Version: Designed in a smaller size with a higher R-value for cold sleepers.
- Three-Season Warmth: Thick, diagonal-cut foam offers efficient comfort while sleeping under the stars.
- Ultra-Compact: Lightweight foam boosts compressibility for easy packing.
- Self-Inflating: Expanding foam core self-inflates; top off with just a few breaths for personalized firmness.
WingLock Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save energy
- Stuff sack included
- 1 Size
- Color: Assorted
- R Value = Relative Warmth: 3.9 [ASTM F-3340-18 Standard Rated] - Best for 3 Season Applications
- Top / Bottom Fabric: 50D mini hex rip polyester
- Foam Type: The diagonal-cut foam
- Fill Material: Premium Foam
- Usage: Camping, Backpacking, Hiking
- Weight: 1 lb 6oz [640 g]
- Dimensions: 20" x 66" [51 x 168 cm]
- Thickness: 1.5" [3.8 cm]
- Packed Dimen: 11" x 6.8" [28 x 17 cm]
DIAGONALLY DIE-CUT FOAM
Pioneered by Therm-a-Rest, this technology works on the same principal as our vertically die-cut foams, lowering overall mattress density to reduce weight and increase pack-ability. However, cut at an angle, these die-cuts decrease the direct, vertical flow of air between the ground and the top of the mattress, resulting in warmer mattress with similar weight and compress-ability benefits.
R-VALUE WARMTH - 3.9