Thermacell Backpacker Mat-Only Refill - 24 Hours
Thermacell Backpacker Mat-Only Refill - 24 Hours. This 24 hour refill is specifically designed for the Thermacell Backpacker Repeller. Turn it On, Mosquitos Gone.
- For use with the Thermacell Backpacker Repeller
- Runs on a backpacking stove fuel canister (not included)
- The Thermacell Backpacker Repeller creates a 15 ft x 15 ft zone of protection against mosquitoes without messy lotions or sprays.
- It weighs only 4 ounces yet delivers up to 90 hours of protection using a fuel source you already carry—camping stove gas canisters (90 hours from a 4 oz. canister).
- You can have an entire evening of mosquito freedom on less gas than it takes to boil a pot of water.
- Tested and proven in the backcountry.
- Compact, rugged, and effective.
- Odor-free and DEET-free.
- See for yourself why so many outdoor enthusiasts would never head out without their Thermacell Repeller.
- Repellent is a synthetic copy of a substance found in chrysanthemum flowers [Allethrin, a copy of a naturally occurring insecticide]
Use the Thermacell Replacement 6 Pack of Mats for the Thermacell Backpacker Repeller.
- Kit Contains
- 6 Repellent Mats for up to 24 hours of mosquito protection
- 6 Mats each lasting 4 hours - Total 24 Hour Protection.
How it Works:
- Thermacell uses revolutionary, patented technology to dispense a small amount of repellent into the air over a long period of time.
- Thermacell is powered by an iso-butane cartridge which provides the cordless, portable heat necessary to operate the device (batteries are not needed).
- It directs the heat to a metal grill.
- A mat saturated with Allethrin, a copy of a naturally occurring insecticide found in chrysanthemum flowers, is placed on top of the metal grill.
- The heat generated by the butane cartridge vaporizes the repellent allowing it to rise into the air, creating a 15 x 15 ft (225 sq ft)
- "Mosquito-Free-Zone" in minutes.
- The repellent is very unpleasant to mosquitoes, but when used as directed, will not harm humans or pets.