Thermacell Mosquito Repellent Refill - 48 Hour
The Thermacell Mosquito Repeller system effectively repels mosquitoes, black flies, and other biting insects by creating a 15 x 15-foot zone of protection for bug-free comfort. Ideal for use while you are camping, hunting, fishing, gardening, and around the backyard. Make sure your Thermacell Mosquito Repellent keeps protecting you from those pesky bugs. Don't run out of refills!
- All Thermacell models use the same refills.
- Each cartridge lasts up to 12 hours, and each mat lasts up to 4 hours.
- Refills can be stored for long periods of time.
- Cartridges & mats don't need to be used all at one time.
- For example, one could use the cartridge and mat for an hour a day. Simply turn the unit off and restart when ready.
- If time between use will be more than a 1 week, store the mat in a dry, dark place.
- Repellent is a synthetic copy of a substance found in chrysanthemum flowers [Allethrin, a copy of a naturally occurring insecticide]
For 48-Hour: Package contains: 48 hours of refills - 12 repellent mats and 4 butane cartridges.
- Kit Contains
- 3 Butane cartridge - lasting up to 12 hours each
- 12 Mats - lasting up to 4 hours each
- For 48-Hour Protection: Package contains: 48 hours of refills - 12 repellent mats and 4 butane cartridges.
How it Works:
- ThermaCELL uses revolutionary, patented technology to dispense a small amount of repellent into the air over a long period of time.
- ThermaCELL is powered by an iso-butane cartridge which provides the cordless, portable heat necessary to operate the device (batteries are not needed).
- It directs the heat to a metal grill.
- A mat saturated with Allethrin, a copy of a naturally occurring insecticide found in chrysanthemum flowers, is placed on top of the metal grill.
- The heat generated by the butane cartridge vaporizes the repellent allowing it to rise into the air, creating a 15 x 15 ft (225 sq ft)
- "Mosquito-Free-Zone" in minutes.
- The repellent is very unpleasant to mosquitoes, but when used as directed, will not harm humans or pets.