Tilley TMH55 Mash-Up Intermediate Brim Hat
Made with a fabric that consists of recycled yarns leftover from other fabric runs, this light weight intermediate brim hat becomes one-of-a-kind with its own blend of yarn colors.
- Guaranteed for life not to wear out
- Insured against loss for 2 years - all perils; 50% deductible
- Excellent sun protection, rated UPF 50+ , the maximum rating
- Repels rain, floats and ties on in the wind
- 4-page Owner's Manual
- World's Best Hat
- Made in Canada
- Brim size: Front and back 3 ¼”; Sides 2 ¼”
- Weighs 3.9 ounces / 111 grams
- Fabrics of all Tilley Hats are certified to block 98% of harmful UVA/UVB radiation and deliver an ultraviolet factor (UPF) of 50+, the maximum rating.
- Although our Hats block 98% of UV rays, some rays COULD enter through the 3/4" mesh.
- Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it and possibly rot it.
- Adults Headwear SPF +50
- Weight: 3.9oz [111g]
- Fabric: 29% Hemp, 28% organic cotton, 36% recycled polyester, 7% rayon
- Usage: Hiking, Camping, Trekking, Travel, Summertime Fun