Salomon Mens Trailster Gore-Tex Trail Shoe
Take your running beyond the trailhead with SENSE ACCESS GTX®. Built to bring you confidence on the trails, this shoe delivers comfort, protection and grip that will make every trail run even more fun.
- Trail Running Shoes
- Upper: super lightweight sandwich mesh
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® membrane
- Midsole: injectec EVA foam and EnergyCell+ material for cushioning, comfort and energy return
- Ortholite® foam sockliner for breathability and moisture management
- Outsole: Wet Traction Contagrip® providing great grip on wet surfaces
- Mens Trail Running Shoe
- Waterproof: Gore-Tex Membrane
- Weight: 11.82 oz. [335 gram]
- Midsole Height: 19.5mm - 29.5mm
- Drop: 10mm
- Activities: Trail Running, Trekking, Trail Walking,
ORTHOLITE: OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
CONTRAGRIP: Developed with Salomon engineers & athletes, Contragrip combines varying compounds withe different lug designs optimized for each sport. It provides durable traction for all seasons in drya & wet conditions. Large Lug Soles for stability & perfect grip on rocks. 2 Directional chevrons for uphill/downhill traction on rocks & hiking trails. Channels & Pyramid for water & mud drainage.
ADVANCED CHASSIS: Salomon's low profile advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes security, motion control, energy management and push through protection for a high performance, stable and responsive ride
Gore-Tex: All-year indoor comfort & outdoor protection. Extremely breathable to prevent feet from overheating. Optimum heat conductivity & excellent moisture management ensure all day climate comfort inside the shoe. Durable waterproof protection stops moisture from seeping in.