UCO Hurricane Match Pack - 25
Hedge your bets against the weather with a UCO Hurricane Matches. Hurricane Matches are windproof, waterproof and light up quickly and consistently in driving rain, heavy winds and falling snow. Reliable fire starters for unreliable weather. These lead-free matches stay lit through gusting wind and pouring rain.
- Hurricane Matches = Windproof & Waterproof = 15 Second Burn Time
- Contains 25 wind- and waterproof matches.
- Pack has a fire starter strip
- Each match burns for 15 seconds.
- Extra-long, 2.83 inch [7.2cm] matchsticks protect fingers against burns.
- Used on their own or for replacing your UCO Hurricane Match Kit.
- Size: One Size
- Color: Assorted
- Quantity: 25 Matches & Striker
- Type: Windproof/Waterproof
- Burn Time: Up to 15 seconds
- Length: Extra Long Stick - 2.83inch [7.2cm] matchsticks protect fingers against burns
- Usages: Camping, Hiking, Climbing, Boating, Survival Kits
Read Important survival tips for starting a fire when you really need one: Fire Starting 101 Series
- For lighting a match, it is ideal if the striker is a firm surface which can usually be achieved by just closing the box.
- If striker and box become wet, the striker will still work, but needs to dry first so that the surface is once again firm. Use a spare striker until then.
- If matches become wet, just wipe dry before use.
- Strike away from the body or in a downwards position. Be careful of bystanders.
- Be careful when striking the match since sparks can fly off the igniting head.
- After using the match, run it in water to be certain that it will not light anything else on fire.