UCO Survival Fire Striker
Sparks fly when the UCO Survival Fire Striker - Ferro ROd is used with its stainless steel striker. This fire starter has many uses and can ignite tinder or be used to light a campfire, gas stove or gas barbeque. The robust Ferrocerium rod is capable of 3,000 strikes (at 5400 degrees F) in all conditions (at all altitudes and in cold weather).
- It also comes with a stainless steel striker which also is a multifunctional survival tool with 8 functions. Functions include screwdriver, bottle opener, 4 hex sizes and striker.
- The bright sparks from the Fire Striker can also be used as an emergency signal. Finally it's all held together with a Paracord lanyard connected to both pieces.
- 3,000+ Strike Ferrocerium Rod
- Includes 8 Function Multi-tool Striker
- Includes Paracord Lanyard
- Size: One Size
- Color: Assorted
- Weight: 1 oz. [29g]
- Dimensions: Length 3 in. [7.62cm]
- Lifetime: 3,000 strikes
- Usages: Camping, Hiking, Boating, Survival