UCO Waterproof Matches - 4 Pack
Repel water and ensure a more consistent light in the outdoors with UCO’s Waterproof Matches. Ideal for adventures in adverse conditions, barbequing on the boat or an unexpected emergency, these matches have a durable waterproof coating that provides the security of light and warmth in compromising situations. Each packet contains 4 boxes of 40 matches each (160 total matches), so stash a box in your backpack, glove box, survival kit and boating supplies for a little peace of mind.
- Matches = Waterproof = Up to 15 Second Burn Time
- Includes 160 total matches
- Waterproof safety matches light even after being soaked in water.
- Sturdy carbonized match stick for safe and reliable fire starting.
- Water-resistant box and strikers.
- Ideal for camping, hiking, boating, survival kits, etc.
- Contains 4 boxes with 40 matches per box. (160 total matches)
- Upgrade to the UCO Stormproof Match (Wind/Water/Submersible)
- Size: One Size
- Match Box Weight: 0.8 oz. [22 g]
- Quantity: Contains 4 boxes with 40 matches per box.
- Total: 160 matches
- Type: Waterproof
- Burn Time: Up to 15 Seconds
- Length: 2.125" [5.4 cm]
- Usages: Camping, Hiking, Climbing, Boating, Survival Kits
- For lighting a match, it is ideal if the striker is a firm surface which can usually be achieved by just closing the box.
- If striker and box become wet, the striker will still work, but needs to dry first so that the surface is once again firm. Use a spare striker until then.
- If matches become wet, just wipe dry before use.
- Strike away from the body or in a downwards position. Be careful of bystanders.
- Be careful when striking the match since sparks can fly off the igniting head.
- After using the match, run it in water to be certain that it will not light anything else on fire.