Salomon Mens Utility Winter CS Waterproof Boot
A cushioned winter shoe with the added protection of a high top and full waterproof protection, Salomon Mens Utility Winter CS WP Boot offers the fit and comfort of a running shoe, combined with a full grain leather upper for style and durability, along with a fur lining for warmth. A winter shoe for work, play, and everything between.
- Full Grain Leather Upper
- Upper Material: Felt|Waterproof Nubuck leather|Waterproof leather
- Protection: Protective leather toe cap|PROTECTIVE LEATHER HEEL CAP
- Fit Management: Traditional Lace
- Upper Construction: Heel foam
- Tongue/Collar: Gusseted tongue
- Insulation Temperature: Insulated membrane T° Comfort -5°C/+23°F|Insulated membrane T° Extreme -15°C/5°F|Insulated membrane T° Limit -10°C/+14°F
- Membrane: ClimaSalomon Waterpoof Membrane Lining [CSWP]
- A full ClimaSalomon waterproof membrane delivers 100% waterproof protection, while a fur lining keeps your feet nice & warm
- Lining Material: Furry lining|Textile|syntetic fur - Felt offers warmth and added weather protection.
- Lining Construction: Full bootie construction|Waterproof bootie construction
- Outsole: Non Marking Winter Contragrip - offers confident traction on snowy, icy and wet surfaces.
- Chassis: Advanced Chassis
- Midsole: Injected EVA, Molded Shank
- Sockliner: Die cut EVA
- ATTN: SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY!
- We are unable to ship outside of Canada
- Mens Casual Waterproof Mid Cut Boot
- Comfort Insulation: 23F [-5C]
- Weight: 15.87 oz. [450 gram]
- Midsole Height: 14mm - 24mm
- Drop: 10mm
- Usage: Walking, Casual, Lifestyle, Winter Boot
Clima Salomon: WP insulated boot probably has the highest warmth to weight ratio to be found anywhere
ORTHOLITE: OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
CONTRAGRIP: Developed with Salomon engineers & athletes, Contragrip combines varying compounds withe different lug designs optimized for each sport. It provides durable traction for all seasons in drya & wet conditions. Large Lug Soles for stability & perfect grip on rocks. 2 Directional chevrons for uphill/downhill traction on rocks & hiking trails. Channels & Pyramid for water & mud drainage.
ADVANCED CHASSIS: Salomon's low profile advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes security, motion control, energy management and push through protection for a high performance, stable and responsive ride