2UNDR, NOT UNDERWEAR AS YOU KNOW IT.
Using the most advanced construction techniques and materials, the 2UNDR™ range provides more support than a standard brief with the best fit, comfort and style man has ever experienced. Taking inspiration from the kangaroo-pouch, 2UNDR™ features the unique and revolutionary "The Joey Pouch" to separate a man's most valuable assets from bodily contact to reduce unwanted skin-on-skin contact, providing less chafing, more control and an altogether more luxurious feel. The innovative design also delivers improved airflow keeping you cool when involved in strenuous activity or simply going about a busy day.
The vision of 2UNDR™ was simple. Inspired by the kangaroo-pouch, we set out to create a high performance men’s athletic underwear, with the versatility of everyday use. Using the most advanced construction techniques and materials, we were able to separate your equipment from your body to reduce unwanted skin-on-skin contact. With more support than a standard brief and improved airflow to keep you cool, the 2UNDR™ products provide the best fit, comfort and style a man could ever need.
Designed in Vancouver, worn everywhere.
If you love your assets and want to keep them happy, here are the proper steps to take:
- 1: Tell them you love them by buying 2UNDR's
- 2: Show them you love them by keeping your 2UNDR's in tip top condition…
How to wash your 2UNDR's:
- 1: Always separate the whites from the darks and wash separately
- 2: Wash with cold to warm water, not hot.
- 3: Machine wash on the delicate cycle.
How to dry your 2UNDR's:
- BEST: Air dry in the shade. Yes, seriously.
- IN A JAM?: Tumble dry on the cool to warm fluffing cycle and remove immediately after.
Common mistakes to underwear care:
- HIGH HEAT: Baking (literally) your underwear at super high temperatures causes the elastic and fabric to degrade at a much faster rate
- DIRECT SUNLIGHT: Sunlight, as good as it is, is a major contributing factor to colors fading and to the degradation of the elastic and fabric
- FABRIC SOFTENER & BLEACH: While these were great on your old tighty-whities, modern materials and fabrics do not need them to maintain that silky smooth feel
- OVERAGGRESSIVE WASHING: Your time is valuable, we get that. But tossing your delicates (yes, we used that word) in with your jeans, towels and other rough fabrics can reduce the lifespan of your underwear. And washing on too harsh of a wash cycle can cause lint pills to develop.