Eureka! Backcountry Camping
The further you go... Out here, everything means a little more, so Eureka! makes gear you can trust: light, compact and ultra-reliable, giving you the freedom to go a little wild.
Leave No Trace: Enjoy your world. Leave No Trace. Get involved.
- An amazing performance backpacking/hiking series tent updated for Spring 2019
- Lightweight Performance (Free Standing)
- Frame Geometry = 2 Pole Rectangular Dome with Ridge Pole
- Sleeps 1: 1 Door & 2 Vestibule
- Access zipper to the rear vestibule adds 5 sq.ft. and allows for additional weatherproof storage.
- Main Front Vestibule adds 10 sq.ft. of dry gear storage space
- Increased headroom without the added weight or bulk
- Trapezoidal floor shape and offset ridgepole are anatomical design elements that maximize space where it's required, while trimming weight/bulk where possible.
- Lightweight compact design is the perfect choice for intermediate backpackers.
- High/Low Vent - Air Exchange System creates completely adjustable, easy to use ventilation options for all weather conditions.
- 7000 series aluminum frame is rugged, durable and designed to shrug off any storm.
- Single Hooded Vent in fly for ventilation
- Side mesh Screening give an incredible panoramic view!
- Polyester fly fabric improves durability of damaging UV Rays.
- Post & grommet corner frame attachments
- Side release fly attachments for quick set up & adjustment.
- Canoe - Bike - Hike - Kayak - Travel - 3 Season
- Included: Gear Loft Hammock for gear storage and side pocketing keep items off the floor.
- Pocketing: 4, 2 on each side of the door for easy retreival of gear
- Eureka Lifetime Warranty!
- Color: Jasmine Green/Mediteranean Blue/Neutral Grey
- Capacity: 1 Person/3 Season
- Door/Vestibule: 1 Main Side Door & Front Vestibule, Access Zippered Rear Vestibule
- Tent Footprint: 5' 6" x 7' 4" [168 x 224cm]
- Sleeping Area: 2' 4"' x 7' 4" [71 x 224cm]
- Area: 20.0 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: Main Front: 10.0 sq. ft., Rear Zippered Access: 5.0 sq. ft
- Centre Height: 3' [91.4cm]
- Minimum Weight: 3lbs 11oz [1.67kg]
- Total Weight: 4lbs 2oz [1.87 kg]
- Packed Size: 5" x 16" [12.7 x 40.7cm]
- FABRIC: Fly: 68D 185T Polyester Taffeta, Coatings: Waterproof 1500mm Taped seams
- FABRIC: Floor: 68D 185T Polyester Taffeta, Coatings: Waterproof 1800mm Taped seams
- FABRIC: Wall: 68D 185T Polyester Taffeta Breathable
- FABRIC: Mesh: 40D polyester no-see-um White Mesh
- FRAME: 7000 Series; 2 x 8.5mm aluminum body
- 1 Brow Pole - Integrated Offset Cross Over providing more head and elbow room.
- Pole Attachment: Clips, Post & Grommet
- Stakes: Aluminum
- Polyesters outlast Nylon fly sheets against UV damage!
- Polyesters last longer & keep their shape better w/o material stretch
- [Keep your tent out of the sun for long periods of prolonged use!]
Updated Midori 1P size now has 1 doors and 2 vestibules; Main Front Vesitibule & Rear Zippered Access.
Despite the major improvements fo functionality & storage space, the new Midoris only weigh a few ounces more than previous and are light, or lighter, than key competitors.
The addition of an Integrated Offset Cross Over Brow Pole provides more head and elbow room.
BACKCOUNTRY CAMPING ~ FIND YOUR FRONTIER
- For those that venture a little further, a little deeper, and a little longer, we’ve designed backcountry tents that are light, compact and ultra-reliable.
- In 1963 thefirst American team to summit Everest used Eureka! tents, and ever since we’ve been equipping everyone from first-time explorers to backwoods vets with dependable, long-lasting backpacking tents.
- For every clear stargazing night there’s a thunderstorm, and for every warm campfire a cold wind. But we know a little adversity doesn’t stop the committed adventurer, so our gear won’t either.
Be the first to write a review!