IDEAL FOR: High Mountain & Backcountry Expeditions
FRAME: Machine Grey
- Powder Coating Frame reduces snow sticking
- Lighter weight & strong 3/4" 6063-T832 Aluminium Alloy Tubing.
- Arcatech Frame: Arched & Vertically Cambered provides better flotation & gait while walking & much stronger.
- Curved rear end shape minimizes drag when walking.
- Increased maneuverability when going backward & moving in mountainous areas!
DECKING: Dual Color "TPR" (Thermo Plastic Rubber) Decking [Orange/Carbon Grey]
- Offers better snow traction than plastic decking
- Resistant to -105f [-76c] Temperature Rating
- Highly Abrasion Resistant
- Treated against U.V. Rays
PIVOT: DS PIVOT + STOPPER
- Heavy Duty Double Suspended Stainless Steel Pivoting Axle provides Full Rotation; high carbon steel rod; ease of walking & unloading snow from the shoe with each step!
- Integrated Stopper at 70° w/ 6 rivet attachments made of high carbon steel allowing you to reverse direction withoug turning around.
- Integrated Rotation Stopper at 70° reduces shin bone contact
- Ease of walking & unloading snow from the shoe w/ each step!
- FOOT & HEEL PLATES: Double density for better grip on your boot soles.
- HEEL LIFTER: A tempered steel wire you flip under the foot to maximize traction during ascent in mountainous terran thus saving energy.
BINDING: QUATRO R360° with Toe Box
- TPR Binding with triple ratchet buckle system
- Center: 2 Lever Sliding Ratchet Buckles
- Heel: Urethane Lever Ratchet for improved tightening plus a Double Density Grip Plate
- Optimum Lateral Control
TOE BOX: Contains the boots on all sides (360°), full toe box, continuous belt around entire boot
CRAMPONS: Provide Optimum Traction
- Material: Powder Coated Tempered Steel
- Front Claw: FC-9S ~ 6" x 4" x 1.25", 9 Teeth
- Heel Claw: HC-8S ~ 5" x 4" x 7/8", 8 Teeth
MOUNTAIN MASTER ALSO AVAILABLE IN:
OTHER FABER CONVENTIONAL DECKING HIGH TECH SNOWSHOES:
Faber Made In Canada!
Since 1870 over 140 years of Tradition & Development