IDEAL FOR: Flat Terrain and Off Trail adventures
FRAME: "Traditional Modified Bearpaw" Shaped Frame w/ arched frame
- Wood - White Ash
- Varnished Fiberglass Frame Coating - "Slush Proof"
- Rounded Rear End
- Assures a natural gate particularly appreciated by women.
- The design of this snowshoe when in use will not knock each other; less noise & easier walking.
DECKING: Injected copolymer decking resistant to low temperature impact
- Resistant to Cold Temperatures -40f / -40c
- Wide Holes in decking provide a lighter- snowshoe & allows powder snow to disperse quickly & efficiently!
- Plastic crampons, some of which have tempered steel tips, are directly molded on the deck to maximize traction.
PIVOT SYSTEM: INTEGRAL PIVOT + STOPPER (limited rotation 70%)
- Patented system with reinforced rubber pivor riveted to the copolymer decking.
- Precise, light and durable
- Rotation limited at 70 degree to avoid contact with shine bone and ease backward steps and jumps over obstacles.
- Lighter steps by partial lift of the snowshoe and discharge of snow from deck
- Minimum toe lift required to exit snow in off trail condition
- Good lateral control, heel stays centered on the snowshoe
- Suspension offering flexibility for comfort of the ankle
BINDING: TRIO CBR
- 2 Lever ratchet buckles for fast and easy in and out
- Moulded toe stopper with vertical ribs for excellent lateral control
- 6.5’’ moulded cradle base foot plate + 4’’ heel plate for optimum contact with boot sole
- One of the most appreciated binding for leisure
- Very Good Lateral Control
TOE BOX: TPR Toe Stopper, Cradle Base
CRAMPONS: Good Traction
- Front: FC-2T+ Claw: Delrin + 2 tempered steel points, 10 x 8 x 2.5 cm.
- Rear: Injected crampons, some with tempered steel tips.
FABER WINTER HYBRID SNOWSHOES:
FABER WINTER GUIDE HYBRID SNOWSHOE ALSO AVAILABLE IN:
FABER WINTER ROVER HYBRID SNOWSHOE ALSO AVAILABLE IN:
Faber Made In Canada!
Since 1870 over 140 years of Tradition & Development