3-Season: Ideal for hunting, car camping, boat camping, out at the cottage or in the back yard.
- Patented Hennessy Design Concepts:
- Easy Enter ~ Easy Exit Through the Bottom - Asymmetrical Shape = ASYM
- The Safari Deluxe Zip has a new bottom entry and velcro closure.
- The Safari Deluxe was developed for people who like really big hammocks.
- This is our deepest, widest and most comfortable hammock for larger people or even for cozy couples whose combined weight does not exceed 350 lbs / 160 kg.
- This model includes a double wide hex shaped fly.
- Weight limit up to 350 lb. [159kg]
- Height limit over 6ft [1.82m] - Up to 7ft!
- Set-up-time: 3.0 minutes
- Suspension system: Two 10' long, 2100 lb. test polyester covered polyester ropes.
- Bark-preserving Tree-Hugger straps; 2in. wide x 42in. webbing at the ends of the suspension ropes. [5.08cm x 106.7cm]
- Stuff sack: Logo & set up instructions printed on ripstop nylon bag w/ drawstring
- SAFARI DELUXE ASYM CLASSIC
- The Safari Deluxe Classic has a bottom entry and velcro closure
- Colour: Forest Green hammock and fly
- Canopy: Hexagonal:
- Height limit: 7' tall [213 cm]
- Weight limit: 350 lbs [159 kg]
- Packed Weight: 3 lbs 14 oz [1760 g]
- Packed Size: 5" x 8" x 12" [12.7 x 20.32 x 30.48 cm]
- Hammock Fabric: 210D Oxford Nylon
- Hammock Dimensions: 11' 8 x 4' 9 [361 x 150cm]
- Rainfly Dimensions (On Centerline/Hex Shape): 11' 8 x 12' [361 x 366cm]
- Mesh: 30D No-See-Um
- Suspending Ropes: Two 10' long, 2700 lb. test polyester covered polyester ropes.
- Webbing Straps: 2" wide x 3' 6" long polyester
- Rainfly Weight: 23 oz / 650 g
- Rainfly Fabric: 70D Polyeurethane coated Rip-stop polyester
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag 1 oz. [28 g]
- Optional Snakeskin Stuff Sack
WHAT'S INCLUDED: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back.
Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 3' 6" long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees.
Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.
Extra SnakeSkins for Safari and Hex Fly: The Safari Models require one set of SnakeSkins for the Hex fly and one set for the hammock bottom if you intend to collapse both parts into SnakeSkins. Many people use the SnakeSkins just to collapse the wet rainfly and keep it on the outside of their Pack.