BURN TIME STATS:
- Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel Appx. 110 minutes
- Boil time (white gas), 1 liter 3.5 minutes
- Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter 4.4 minutes
- Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel 4.4 liters
- Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel 1.3 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel 5.3 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel 1.6 liters
PROVEN PERFORMANCE. EASY PURCHASE.
Unmatched reliability is the hallmark of every MSR Stove, and now we've made choosing the right one easier for your our customer. Our renamed sementation lets consumers quickly identify the stove's fuel type, as well as which stove delivers the performance to match their cooking style - whether that's boiling water for dehydrated meals, or sauteing veggies for a gourmet backcountry feast.
Superior speed & efficiency for making the one-pot meals favored by alpinists & fast-and-lighters.
CANISTER FUEL: Reactor Stove, WindBurner Stove, PocketRocket 2 Stove
LIQUID FUEL: XGK EX Stove
Broader burners & a degree of flame control; perfect for those cooking a variety of 1 or 2-pot meals.
CANISTER FUEL: SuperFly Stove
LIQUID FUEL: WhisperLite Stove, WhisperLite Universal Stove, WhisperLite International Stove.
Added precision simmering control & large-pot stability; the choice of mountain guides & outdor chefs.
CANISTER FUEL: Windpro 2 Stove
LIQUID FUEL: DragonFly