Fillo™ (pronounced “fillow”)
A great adventure pillow has to have the right combination of ingredients. It needs to feel big, but pack small. It needs to be supple, but have enough support for side sleepers. The pillow accomplishes these contradictions by using a combination of air and foam.
- The integratred stuff sack is about the size of a russet potato, small enough to carry in the backcountry.
- Air is used for volume and packability and foam is used for insulation and comfort. Just a couple breaths inflates the internal air cell to the desired height.
- An inch of memory foam sits above the air cell, keeping the pillow squishy even when fully inflated.
- The pillow is cased in a wonderfully soft machine washable microsuede.
- And a simple lacing of elastic cord on the underside lets you slide in an extra piece of clothing for additional height to accommodate broad shouldered side sleepers.
- For convenience, the stuff sack is integrated into the pillow cover.