Porter Series: Trekking | Gear Hauler
With padded sidewalls, convenient organization and a substantial suspension for backpack-style carry that disappears when checking bags, the Porter Series has set the standard fro deluxe duffels. This season brings a relocated & dedicated zippered laptop and tablet pocket - and functional storage options for items both big and small - with multiple access points. When a duffel isn't enough and backpacking bags are too much, the Porter is the answer.
- Zippered top pocket provides easy access to toiletries and liquids
- Large panel lockable zip access tomain compartment
- Reinforced cord loops to attach an Ospreyh Daylite Daypack
- Front Pantel vertical zippered pocket for books, travel documents, etc
- Straight Jacket compression with padded wings and lower panel secures and protects any size load effectively
- Front panel organization pocket for easy access to small travel items
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Protected rear panel lockable zip laptop/tablet sleeve for quick access at security or while traveling
- Stowaway shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and whistle buckle
- D-Rings to attach a shoulder strap [Sold Seperately]
- Stow-Away Hipbelt - A stow-away nylon hipbelt with foam padded hipwings provides torsional stability during backpack style carry
- Carry Handles - Comfortable foam padded top and side grab handles offer convenient and comfortable easy carry options
- Shoulder Strap Attachment - D-Ring shoulder strap attachment points allow the addition of a shoulder strap for additional carry option
Carry-On Compliance on most flights
- Colour: Black, Castle Grey, Diablo Red, Mineral Teal
- Size: One Size
- Gender: Unisex
- Hipbelt Size: 25 - 50" [64 - 127 cm]
- Volume: 2807cuin [46 Liters]
- Weight: 3.40lb [1.54kg]
- Dimensions: 23"h x 15" w x 13" d [59h x 38w x 33d cm]
- Included: 15" laptop sleeve
- Fabric: Main: 420HD Nylon Packcloth, Accent/Bottom: 420D Wave Nylon Ripstop
- Trekking/Gear Hauler: Largest carry-on compatible Porter, this weekend getaway bag is just as at home in overhead storage as it is in truck camper shelves.
- A Medium Raincover is a great optional item when travelling in wet areas.
StraightJacket™ compression straps with padded sidewalls to help protect your bag's contents and allow you to fit more gear or compress the bag to a smaller size when it isn't fully stuffed.
STOWAWAY HARNESS AND HIPBELT
The Porter harness and hipbelt deploy at a moment's notice for backpack style carry and quickly disappear into the backpanel for safe keeping when your bags are checked.
ORGANIZED AND ACCESSIBLE
Structural sidewalls hold your bag open, making it easy to pack and unload, especially with the massive U-zip opening. Dedicated, easily accessible pockets provide on-the-go access to key items. Traveling is about experience and memories, and you'll have more time for both when you spend less time packing.
HDPE FRAMESHEET SUSPENSION
DURABLE NYLON/FOAM BACKPANEL
- Storable pockets for harness and hipbelt
- Durable material for travel wear and tear
STOW-AWAY SPACER MESH HARNESS
- Soft, breathable contact surface for comfortable feel
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
STOW-AWAY PADDED HIPBELT
- Storable belt with foam padding and 38mm webbing
OSPREY'S ALL MIGHTY GUARANTEE
ALL MIGHTY GUARANTEE
Osprey will repair any damage or defect for any reason free of charge – whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday. If we are unable to perform a functional repair on your pack, we will happily replace it. We proudly stand behind this guarantee, so much so that it bears the signature of company founder and head designer, Mike Pfotenhauer.
* Osprey Packs warranty policies differ around the globe. If you live outside the United States, please visit the International Customer Service page to locate the Osprey Distributor closest to you.
Be the first to write a review!