Outdoor Research Unisex Stormbound Mitts
- The toastiest mitts in the ski collection.
- On cold ski days you'll want to dress your hands in these – the warmest ski mitts in Outdoor Research's collection.
- The middle down layer is for warmth and the PrimaLoft insulation on either side provides moisture wicking.
- Soft and Tactile Leather Palm
- Hybrid Mapped
- Soft Nose-Wipe on Thumb
- Removable Leash
- Pull-On Loop
- Glove Clip
- Moonlite Pile Fleece Palm Lining
- Down Filled
- Separated Fingers
- Hook and Loop Wrist Closure
- Undercuff Construction
- Pre-Curved Construction
- Tapered Wrist
- Size: XSmall - XLarge
- Colour: Black, Pewter
- Pertex® Shield+ 2.5L
- 100% nylon 40D outer
- Water-resistant goat leather palm
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation 100% polyester: 340 g/m2 back of hand and 133 g/m2 at wrist cuff
- 800+ Fill Power Down Insulation:
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation 100% polyester: 133 g/m2 at palm and back of thumb – 100% Polyester Tricot lining at back of hand
- Moonlight Pile Fleece 100% polyester at palm lining
- Weight :6.7oz / 190g Avg. Weight for size L
Be the first to write a review!
from all of us at
GEAR UP FOR OUTDOORS