Thermacell Scout Mosquito Repeller Camp Lantern
- The Thermacell Mosquito Repeller Scout Camp Lantern effectively repels mosquitoes, black flies, and other biting insects by creating a 15 x 15-foot zone of protection for bug-free comfort.
- Its bright 220-lumen light runs for 10 hours on its highest setting and makes it a great addition to the serious camper’s gear.
- Ideal for use while you are camping, hunting, and fishing or hanging out in the backyard.
- Other Trusted Thermacell Products & Accessories
- Protects against up to 98% of mosquitoes, black flies, no-see-ums and other biting insects
- Shields a 15 x 15-foot area
- Safe to use: no open flames, hot wax, or DEET U.S.
- No smelly lotions, sprays, or oils on your skin - comfortable to use
- Convenient: compact, portable, lightweight Dual-function:
- Repels bugs and provides light 1 220 Lumen low glare LED light
- 3 light settings and SOS Feature Silent, virtually odor-free operation. No open flame.
- Works in minutes; lasts for hours.
- At least 40 hours of run time on high Hook attached to base.
- Rubberized carry handle.
- A butane cartridge (included) heats an insect repellent mat & releases the repellent into the air
- Repellent is a synthetic copy of a substance found in chrysanthemum flowers
- Contains: Thermacell Scout Mosquito Repellent Outdoor Lantern, 1 butane cartridge (lasts up to 12 hours), 1 insect repellent mats (lasts up to 4 hours each)
- Additional butane cartridges and insect repellent mat refills sold separately
- Requires 4 AA-batteries (not included)
- Lantern Color: Green
- Sizing: 4.5” Wide x 7.25” Tall [11.43 x 18.41 cm]
- Settings: Three light settings & SOS feature
- Power: Lights operate on 4 AA-batteries (not included)
- Intensity: 1 220 Lumen LED Light for brightness at night [low glare LED light]
- Creates a 15 x 15 ft [225 sq ft]
- For use; camping, hunting, and fishing, sitting outdoors
- Ideal for use while you are gardening, observing outdoor sporting events, and hanging around the backyard
- Thermacell uses revolutionary, patented technology to dispense a small amount of repellent into the air over a long period of time.
- Thermacell is powered by a butane cartridge which provides the cordless, portable heat necessary to operate the device (batteries are not needed).
- It directs the heat to a metal grill.
- A mat saturated with Allethrin, a copy of a naturally occurring insecticide found in chrysanthemum flowers, is placed on top of the metal grill.
- The heat generated by the butane cartridge vaporizes the repellent allowing it to rise into the air, creating a 15 x 15 ft (225 sq ft)
- "Mosquito-Free-Zone" in minutes.
- The repellent is very unpleasant to mosquitoes, but when used as directed, will not harm humans or pets.
Be the first to write a review!
from all of us at
GEAR UP FOR OUTDOORS