Yeti Hopper Backflip 24 Cooler
The Yeti Hopper BackFlip 24 fuses the durability of the Hopper Flip with a new, convenient-to-carry design. It's our first cooler engineered to carry as a backpack, using the best tech of both worlds. Built taller and wider than its Hopper Flip counterparts, Hopper BackFlip is designed to efficiently distribute the weight of your goods, while the ergonomic shoulder straps make the journey more comfortable. Even more, a removable chest strap and waist belt are included for added stability and security. And like the rest of the Hopper family, it promises superior cold-holding, a 100% leakproof zipper, and a tough DryHide Shell. So, go ahead and trek to your favorite faraway fishing destination, because this backpack cooler won’t slow you down.
- ColdCell Insulation: a closed-cell foam that offers superior cold-holding to ordinary soft coolers, with a capacity of up to 12 cans plus ice
- 100% leakproof HydroLok Zipper: and the wide-mouth opening means great accessibility and visibility to contents
- The DryHide Shell: is waterproof and resistant to mildew, punctures, and abrasions so it will hold its own when faced with the hazards of the wild
- Hitchpoint Grid: Easily attach pretty much anything, including the MOLLE Zinger & MOLLE Bottle Opener.
- Capacity: to hold 20 Cans of Beer - Using a 2:1 ice-to-can ratio by volume and 25 pounds of ice only.
- Sizing: Fits 20 Cans of Beer - Using a 2:1 ice-to-can ratio by volume
- Accommodates 25 lbs [11 kg] of ice only
- Color: Assorted & Seasonal Selections
- Outside: 13 ¾” × 19 1/8” × 8 ½” [34.9 cm × 48.6 cm × 21.6 cm]
- Inside: 12 5/8” × 6 ½” × 15” [32.1 cm × 16.5 cm × 38.1 cm]
- Weight Empty: 5.3 Lbs [2.4 kg]