MSR XGK EX Extreme Stove
- Proven: No. 1 choice on expeditions worldwide.
- Multi-Fuel: Reliably burns more liquid fuels than any other stove.
- Dependable: Easy to field maintain; Shaker Jet™ cleans fuel jet with a simple shake.
- Compact: Flexible fuel line allows stove to fit in a 1.5-liter MSR pot.
- Superfast: Boils 1 liter of water in just 2.8 minutes (using kerosene fuel).
- Extra-Stable: Retractable legs and pot supports provide a secure platform.
Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
You may want to consider the following replacement parts & Fuel:
MSR Annual Maintenance Kit, MSR Arctic Fuel Pump Replacement, MSR Superfuel, MSR Childproof Bottles.
LIQUID FUEL STOVES:
XGK EX, DragonFly, WhisperLite International, WhisperLite, WhisperLite Universal.
MSR Liquid Fuel Stoves are the epitome of reliability. These time-tested machines remain the mainstay of backpackers, mountain guides and outdoor chefs for their four-season performance, large-pot stability, multi-fuel capabilities and dependable engineering.
MSR RAPID COOKING:
The ultimate solutions for traveling fast and cooking fast on high adventure journeys, MSR Rapid Cooking stoves offer maximum speed and efficiency for one-pot meals and melting snow.
- Rapid Cooking Series
- Minimum Weight: 13.5 oz [380 g]
- Packaged Weight: 17.2 oz [490 g]
- Dimensions (LWH): 4" x 4" x 6" [10.1 x 10.1 x 15.2cm]
- Package includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack.
- (Fuel bottle not included.)
BURN TIME STATS:
- Burn time (white gas) per 20 oz. [600ml] of fuel 109 minutes
- Burn time (kerosene) per 20 oz. [600ml] of fuel 98 minutes
- Burn time (diesel) per 20 oz. [600ml] of fuel 170 minutes
- Boil time (white gas), 1 liter 3.5 minutes
- Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter 2.8 minutes
- Boil time (diesel), 1 liter 4.5 minutes
- Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel 4.9 liters
- Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel 1.5 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel 5.7 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel 1.7 liters
- Water boiled (diesel) per 100 ml of fuel 6.3 liters
- Water boiled (diesel) per 1 oz. of fuel 1.9 liters