Baffin Mens Impact Polar Winter Boot (-148f/-100c)
The Baffin IMPACT has been Real-World Tested (RWT) at both the North and South Poles, and is ready to get you through extreme elements in comfort. Rugged, lightweight, and exceedingly warm; wearing a pair is like walking on a cloud. 14" height with extendable built-in gaiter gives complete coverage, and seals out snow; 8-layer inner Baffin liner with Thermaplush provides comfort, warmth and unparalleled moisture-transfer; reflective highlights provide visibility; power buckles make for easy on-off; waterproof, and comfort-rated to -148F [-100C]. A perfect choice for ice fishing, snowmobiling, arctic expeditions, staying warm wherever you are.
- Baffin Polar Proven Series Collection rated to perform in temps as cold as -148F [-100C]. Polar Rated for the coldest moments on Earth
- This series is appropriate for extended periods of time in Extreme cold weather, snow and /or ice covered environments, where activity level may be low to moderate. Polar Proven by us on expeditions to both the North & South Poles.
- Fit Tip: Men's Style, Runs small, consider ordering a size up
- 1000 Denier Diamond-Lite Nylon; 2-toned, cross-dyed, highly abrasion resistant
- Easy Adjust Low Temp Double buckle fastening for added security
- Nylon locking snow collar to protect from the elements
- Pull Tab Loop for helping to pull on your boot!
- Achilles heel metatarsal reinforced protection
- 3M Reflexite Piping Pattern for visibility
- Winter-Proof Insulated Upper
- 8 Layer Liner: Manages Moisture away from the foot keeping the foot dry and warm in extreme conditions!
- Removable Comfort-Fit multi-layer inner boot system featuring:
- Thermaplush soft, next-to-foot wicking layer for warmth
- Form-fitting B-Tek Foam lining for comfort
- Double B-Tek Heat lightweight, 4-channel hollow-fibre insulation for high-loft breathability in a broad range of temperatures
- Vaporized Aluminum Membrane for energy reflection and heat regulation
- PolyWool polyester wool blend for breathable warmth
- Hydromax layering for improved moisture management
- Diamond Net insulation for wind-resistant protection with a lightweight feel
- High Density Waffle-comb footbed designed to trap warm air and control odor
- Double aluminum insole returns heat and reflects cold for temperature regulation
- Insole: Waffle Sole/Reflective "Air Bubble" underfoot
- Snowshoe compatible
- Arctic Rubber shell to provide lightweight flexibility, cold-resistance and resilience
- EVA midsole for light-weight insulation and cushioning
- Polar Rubber outsole for maximized grip and longevity of boot at cold temperatures
Made for Canadian Winters!
Polar Proven Footwear
- Baffin Mens Polar Proven Winter Series Boots
- Fit Tip: Mens Style, Runs small, consider ordering a size up
- Height: 15 in. [38.10 cm]
- Weight: Pair: 7.42 lbs [3.36 kg] * Based on Men’s Size 9
- Comfort Rated: -148F [-100C]
- Material: 1000 Denier Diamond-Lite Nylon
- 2-Toned, Cross-Dyed
- Highly abrasion resistant
- Reinforced Timberwolf Leather heel & metatarsal protection
- Replacement Liner: [4000R122]
POLAR PROVEN EXPEDITION COLLECTION:
Baffin's Polar Proven specialized boots are rated to perform at -148F/-100C. Tested at both the North & South Poles, these boots perform flawlessly under the most demanding conditions. In our Polar liners we doubled up on B-Tek Insulation and added a double aluminum insole & waffle-comb foot-bed to trap the warm air produced by your body and keep the cold out. This series is appropriate for extended periods of time in extreme cold weather, snow and/or ice covered environments, where activity level may be low to moderate.