Ben's 30 Wilderness Tick & Insect Repellent - 37ml Pump Spray
Tested in some of the worst bug-infested areas in the world, for protection against deer ticks, mosquitoes and other disease-carrying insects. While many bug repellents are alcohol-based, Ben’s uses a water-based formula. This means less evaporation and less absorption of DEET into the pores of your skin. Plus, it reduces the possibility of skin and eye irritation and is much less flammable.
- 28.5% Deet formula gives 10 hour protection against black flies, ticks, chiggers, mosquitos, deer flies, stable flies and other biting insects.
- Odourless, colourless, eas to use & long lasting
- Water-Based repellents old under the Ben's name contain DEET, the most effective tick & insect repelling ingredient.
- Easy to Apply - Pump Applicationn
Can you spray dog with bug spray?
The answer is NO! Never use human insect repellent on your dog. The two most common ingredients in insect repellent for humans are DEET and Picaridin, which can vomiting, staggering, irritation and seizures. For this reason, you should also not let your dog lick your skin after applying bug spray... July 3, 2019.
- 37ml spray bottle.
- Product contains 30% DEET.
- Usages: Camping, Hiking, Walking, Working