Eureka Northern Breeze 12 Screenhouse Updated
- New Color Palette for 2021
- Full coverage rain/wind curtains can be rolled up or used as awnings depending on weather conditions.
- 4 Full Mesh No-See-Um Window Panels
- Versatile design with multiple configurations has a setup perfect for any campsite.
- Unique 3 way door zippers provide a number of door entry options.
- Full Coverage Awning gives plenty of room for a picnic table for Sun/Rain Protection!
- An increased walk-in height of 6 ft and vertical side walls maximize interior space!
- Heavy Duty Stormshield Polyester Splash Cloth
- Eureka Hub and Pin & Ring offers easy Set-Up
- Excellent, UPF 50+ sun protection per ASTM D6603 standard.
- Occasional Backyard and Cottage Use - Car Camping - 3-Season
- Features: 3 Awning Poles, 4 Pockets, 4 Hang Loops, Lantern Loop
- Eureka Lifetime Warranty!
Included a set of (3) Aluminum Awning Poles
We do not shy away from the reality that the Northern Breeze screen house is likely the most expensive shelter sold in Canada. From the ease of set up, the lightweight aluminum frame, no-see-um mesh walls, high waterproof coatings and taped roof seams, beefy #10 zippers with multiple entry options and the list continues. However, our best selling features are the thousands of 'happy campers' who own a Northern Breeze. Enjoy!
- 9' Aluminum HA Height Adjustment Poles for Fly & Side Walls in Treeless areas.
- 12' x 12' Floor Saver Footprint which attaches to the 4 corners of the Frame.
Not Stocked - Special Order.
- Color: Silver Birch, Legion Blue, Cadmium Yellow
- Footprint: 12ft x 12ft [3.66m x3.66m]
- Centre Height: 8' 5" [245cm]
- Minimum Weight: 27lb 13oz [12.62kg]
- Total Weight: 31lbs 4oz [14.17kg]
- Floor Area: 144 sq.ft.
- Awning coverage: 64.5 sq. ft.
- Packed Size: 14" x 36" [35.56 x 91.44 cm]
- Fabric: FLY SHEET: Armatech 150D polyester Oxford 3000mm with taped seams and high roof vent.
- INNER CANOPY: 68D 185T Polyester 3000mm
- MESH: 40D Polyester No-See-Um Mesh
- FRAME: Umbrella Design
- (4) Pole, 1 in. diam. = 6000 Series Shock Corded Aluminum
- Center Reinforced Aluminum connector hub to hang tent
- SET UP: Pin & Ring Assembly
- Polyesters outlast Nylon fly sheets against UV damage!
- Polyesters last longer & keep their shape better w/o material stretch
- [Keep your tent out of the sun for long periods of prolonged use!]