Thermacell Patio Shield Mosquito Repeller Metal Edition
Live Life Outdoors! The Thermacell Patio Shield Metal Mosquito Repeller effectively repels mosquitoes by creating a 15-foot zone of protection. Easy-to-use, It's sleek brushed metal design will elevate any patio or deck decor while keeping away pesky mosquitoes from biting and bothering your guests. Thermacell protects millions of people from mosquitoes with no messy sprays or lotions, no odors, no noise, no DEET, and no open flames. Turn it On, Mosquitos Gone.
- Metal Edition Camp Repeller.
- Ideal for use while entertaining.
- 15-foot mosquito protection zone. Turn it on… Mosquitoes Gone!
- No messy sprays or oily lotions.
- No open flame, no smoky or smelly candles.
- Odor-free and DEET-free.
- Sleek brushed metal finish & design
- Compact, stylish, designed for use on any patio or deck
- Cordless, portable and lightweight
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all Thermacell products.
Repellent is a synthetic copy of a substance found in chrysanthemum flowers [Allethrin, a copy of a naturally occurring insecticide]
Package contains: 1 Patio Shield Repeller - Nickel and 12 hours of refills - 3 repellent mats and 1 fuel cartridge
- Thermacell 12-Hour Refill [3 Mats],
- Thermacell 48-Hour Refill [12 Mats],
- 48-Hour Fuel Refill Cartridges [4 Butane Sticks]
- Color: Metal Edition - Brushed Nickel
- Repeller Size LWH: 4" x 5" x 9" [10.16 x 12.7 x 22.86cm]
- Weight: 21.16oz. [0.6 kg]
- Creates a 15 x 15 ft [225 sq ft]
- Hours of Protection: 12HR
- Batteries Not Required
- Active Ingredient: D-cis/trans allethrin
- For use: sitting outdoors, patio evenings, entertaining
- Ideal for use while you are gardening, observing outdoor sporting events, and hanging around the backyard
How it Works:
- ThermaCELL uses revolutionary, patented technology to dispense a small amount of repellent into the air over a long period of time.
- ThermaCELL is powered by an iso-butane cartridge which provides the cordless, portable heat necessary to operate the device (batteries are not needed).
- It directs the heat to a metal grill.
- A mat saturated with Allethrin, a copy of a naturally occurring insecticide found in chrysanthemum flowers, is placed on top of the metal grill.
- The heat generated by the butane cartridge vaporizes the repellent allowing it to rise into the air, creating a 15 x 15 ft (225 sq ft)
- "Mosquito-Free-Zone" in minutes.
- The repellent is very unpleasant to mosquitoes, but when used as directed, will not harm humans or pets.